Pulled Pork Soft Taco's.
You can cook Pulled Pork Soft Taco's using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Soft Taco's
- Prepare 1 of picnic pork shoulder.
- Prepare tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 of brown sugar.
- Prepare tbsp of pepper.
- It's 3-4 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce (I like Head County).
- You need of cabbage slaw.
- You need 3-4 of sweet tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It's of sour cream.
- Prepare of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of /4 cup chilantro.
- You need 1 of jalapano.
- It's of Soft corn tortillas.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of small onion.
Pulled Pork Soft Taco's step by step
- Place pork in crocketpot.
- Add all ingredients and turn on high 5 to 6 hours. At 4 to 5 hour take lid off and pull pork in crockpot. Cover and cook 1 hour. (All crockpots cook differently so my have to cook less or longer, when pulled pork falls apart, thats when it is done)..
- Dice tomatoes, garlic, onion, and jalapeño together. add salt & pepper to taste. This make your Pico de Gallo..
- Place pork on soft corn tortilla, cabbage slaw and Pico. Next add avocado, sour cream and top with cheese. Goes well with my Jalapeño Sour Cream Dip!!.