You can cook Pork/Chicken Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork/Chicken Soup
- You need of Minched pork/chicken.
- It's of Potato.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- It's of Garam masala.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- It's of Sliced Yellow onion.
Pork/Chicken Soup instructions
- First of all wash, peel, and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Wash and cut cabbage.
- Pork/chicken mix with garlic, a little bit of salt and white pepper, round into balls.
- Stir fry yellow onion and garlic, add water and seasonings, add potatoes and wait till cooked.
- After potatoes cook, add meat ball, wait until cook, last add cabbage and serve.