Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers. The Best Hot Dogs Sauerkraut Recipes on Yummly German Hot Dogs, Sweet Sauerkraut Casserole With Hot Dogs, Tailgate Hot Dogs. Sauerkraut and Hot Dogs Chop up a red onion Sauté in two tablespoons unsalted butter When the onions start turning brown and are nearly done Add a little.
The flavor of the dog cooked in the kraut juice.its just to die for, if you love sauerkraut as I do! Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut and Cheese. justapinch.com. You can have Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers
- It's 10 of bun length hotdogs.
- Prepare As needed of hotdog buns.
- It's 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1 of large pablano pepper.
- You need As needed of tomato ketchup.
- It's As needed of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground smoked paprika.
Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping. This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs. By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog. Hot Dog on wooden background board with coffee.
Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay the hotdogs in an oven safe dish.
- Drain the sauerkraut juices in the pan and take some of the sauerkraut and push in between and on the sides of the hotdogs..
- Add black pepper..
- Add the rest of the sauerkraut to the top of the hotdogs. Roast the pepper over an open flame..
- Scrape the blistered skin off. Slice on side all the way down and remove the seeds..
- Roll it up and slice it very thinly..
- Slice any that are too long. Add over the top of the sauerkraut..
- Add the paprika on top and Put into the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Remove the lid and bake 10-15 minutes more..
- Let rest 7 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- I ate mine two ways I added ketchup and mustard to the bun.
- Added hotdogs..
- Then topped off with the sauerkraut and pepper..
Hot dog at Zugspitze view point. Fancy grilled hotdogs with many toppings including relish and sauerkraut. Fancy grilled hotdog with sauerkraut lettuce and spicy mustard. Hot dog with german beer with view of alps mountain range. These are the absolute ultimate hot dog.