Braised Pork Ribs in Peanut Butter Sauce. If you are new to Chinese family-style cooking, the most basic ingredient you need to get is a good bottle of oyster sauce. In a large bowl, stir together the ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, broth, and peanut butter. Put the pork ribs in a shallow dish and sprinkle over the dark soy sauce.
Add in the light and dark soy sauces, salt, water and honey. Cover the lid and place the pressure valve to "Seal". These are ribs braised in a deep, dark flavorful black bean sauce that coats the ribs with umami goodness. You can have Braised Pork Ribs in Peanut Butter Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised Pork Ribs in Peanut Butter Sauce
- You need 2 lbs of Pork Ribs.
- Prepare of Salt (about 1/4 TBS) and pepper.
- You need 2 of big cloves of garlic finely minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBS of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a small cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small carrot (julienned).
- Prepare of Some chopped green onion and cilantro.
- It's of Some crushed peanuts.
Super easy dump and cook recipes Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Keto Chinese Braised spareribs are meaty little ribs with a great, rich, deep flavor. These are ribs braised in a deep, dark. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce - Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat. Made with just a small list of simple ingredients, this is a great way to switch up your weekly rotation with a fabulously easy takeout-fakeout dinner.
Braised Pork Ribs in Peanut Butter Sauce instructions
- Do you see how fine the cabbage is? It’s not because I am that good with knives. It is from the help of this gadget. Saw it on Sachie ‘s kitchen. Later I added some julienned carrots, chopped green onion and cilantro with some peanut dressing to go with the ribs..
- Put garlic, sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of ribs. Massage the ribs well and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix well to melt sugar. Put aside 5 TBS of sauce, 2 for glazing and 3 for slaw dressing later..
- Sear the ribs until golden brown with some oil on a pan at high heat. About 3 to 4 minutes for each side..
- After ribs are golden brown, turn heat to low. Pour the peanut sauce evenly over ribs, put lid on and slowly cooked for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Remember to flip the ribs over from time to time for the seasoning to really get into the meat..
- After the ribs are done, remove ribs from pan. Strain the dripping from pan into a small saucepan or pot with 2 TBS of peanut sauce. Stir over medium low heat to thicken glaze for about 10 seconds. Turn off heat..
- For slaw dressing, put 3 TBS of peanut sauce in small bowl. Add little more sugar and the juice of a 3/4 lime. Mix well..
- Put some slaw and ribs on plate. Drizzle dressing on slaw. Pour some glazing over ribs and sprinkle some crushed peanuts on tops. Go well with all kinds of rice or just like that if you are watching starch intake:).
- It was finger licking good to me. Hope you all like it too:).
The braising liquid is cooked down and caramelized into a thick, luxurious red sauce with rock sugar, which enrobed the ribs within. There is an alternate way to do it. Some cooks prefer to place the ribs in boiling water and blanch them for a few minutes. Not all ribs are baked or grilled. Place the ribs in a large zipper lock bag.