Bok Choy Salad.
You can have Bok Choy Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Salad
- It's 3 of baby bok choy.
- You need 1 of medium vine ripened tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded colby cheddar, Monterey jack cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of chunk swiss cheese.
- You need To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- It's To taste of red wine vinegar optional.
- You need To taste of extra virgin olive oil optional.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite dressing optional.
Bok Choy Salad step by step
- Wash and finely chop the bok-choy. Slice the tomato into thin wedges. Wash and peel the cucumber with stripes then cube it..
- Roll the ham and slice into ribbons. Add to the rest of the salad. Add the cheeses and toss well..
- Serve with salt and pepper. Add the dressing. I hope you enjoy.