Pulled pork. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST.
Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks. Place the pork in a large pot on a bed of the onion halves. You can have Pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled pork
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chile powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt).
- It's 1 bottle of open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
- You need of Hamburger buns and coleslaw.
This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is our favorite way to make shredded pork because the meat is so juicy and tender. The sweet and smoky barbecue flavor makes it perfect for pulled pork sandwiches.
Pulled pork instructions
- Stir together the brown sugar, chile powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight..
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 300 f..
- Roast until fork-tender and falling apart, about 7 hours. Remove the pork from the pot and set it on a cutting board..
- Shred the meat with two forks,and then toss in the barbecue sauce until it's coated to your liking! Serve on hamburger buns. Serve with coleslaw on top of pulled pork or on the side. Some sides you can add is baked beans, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, french fries or any side you want. Enjoy..
Pulled pork is affordable and delicious, which makes it an ideal ingredient for weeknight dinners. Since most recipes are great for feeding crowds, it's a go-to choice for tailgates and potlucks. Pulled pork sandwiches can hardly be called sandwiches! The sauce soaks into the buns and if you Warm and spicy, pulled pork is the perfect dish for cooler weather (though we enjoy it any time of the. Pulled Pork Recipe: I am not lying to you when I say that following this recipe will give you the most perfect and succulent pulled pork you could ever get from your oven.