Chicken chow Mein. This chow mein is just like what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant! It's made with tender noodles, fresh sauteed veggies, lean chicken, and a simple savory sauce. Chicken Chow Mein is firmly planted in the Noodle Hall of Fame as one of the all time most loved noodles, along with other favourites like Pad Thai, Pad See Ew and Singapore noodles.
Delish.com's Chicken Chow Mein will take less time than ordering take-out. Chow mein is our go-to for all types of meals, from an easy dinner to a serious hangover. Today I am making stir fried chicken chow mein easy. You can have Chicken chow Mein using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken chow Mein
- Prepare of La choy sauce.
- You need of Worchisier sauce.
- It's of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chayotes.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- It's of Carrots.
- You need of Green onion.
- It's of Cabbage.
- You need of Chicken breast boneless skinless.
- It's of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Ginger.
- It's of Sesame seeds.
- It's of Brown.
- Prepare of Chow Mein noodles.
This recipe is similar to the way my local Chinese Take Out restaurant makes it. It is much less greasy than Chinese takeout! You can also customize this recipe by substituting your favorite protein. Chicken Chow Mein is a traditional Chinese stir fry dish.
Chicken chow Mein step by step
- Clean the chicken breast with warm water & slice into thin bite size pieces..
- Make the chicken sauce. For this you will use : * 1 tablespoon of sesame oil *2 tablespoon of brown sugar *1 tablespoon of la choy sauce *1/4 worchisier sauce. *add salt and pepper *1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Slice all your veggies into small slices and separate them into individual bowls.
- Cook your noodles is warm water & drain them to set them aside. Once that is done you can grab a skillet or pan and cook your chicken with 2 tablespoon of oil until golden brown.
- Now we can cook the veggies in 2 tablespoon of oil and add veggies and chicken as so keep stir until fully mixed and then add your sauce and mix again until coated brown.
- Drizzle sesame oil upon the plate of chow Mein and add sesame seeds.
It's made with cabbage, carrots and bean sprouts, but you'll occasionally see one or two other veggies added to the mix, along with some protein. Chicken Chow Mein was their way of getting dinner on the table quickly. Plus, it was one of our favorite Chinese takeout dishes so we never grew tired of seeing it show up at the family dinner table. Half boil noodles, apply butter and place aside. Fry chicken, cabbage, carrots, onion, spring onion and capsicum in oil in a wok.