Chicken soup (nilagang manok). Nilagang Manok is a simple Filipino chicken soup with clear broth. The term literally translates to boiled chicken. Have you tried nilagang baboy or beef nilaga?
It's a Filipino Chicken Soup filled with a couple of favorite Filipino green leafy vegetables, potatoes and plantains. Clean the vegetable at cut into regular size /cubes. Nilagang manok or boiled chicken soup is one of the simplest Filipino recipes by just boiling the chicken and putting all the vegetables and spices in a pot until cooked and presto! you have a tasty nilagang manok dish. You can cook Chicken soup (nilagang manok) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup (nilagang manok)
- Prepare of cabbage (recycled).
- It's 1/4 of Chicken (1 breast chicken).
- You need 1 of pcsTomato.
- You need 1 pcs of Onion.
- You need 1 pcs of Potato.
- It's 2 pcs of Garlic.
- Prepare pcs of Ginger small.
- You need To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Water no exactly measurements.
In choosing the chicken used in this recipe, it is preferable to choose a native. Nilagang manok is one of the simplest Filipino recipes. This recipe calls for chicken, potatoes, and spices. You can also add vegetables to this comforting one-pan meal.
Chicken soup (nilagang manok) instructions
- Clean the vegetable at cut into regular size /cubes..
- And then boil the water with garlic ginger tomato and onion for 10 minutes before i add the chicken &potato (i put half of lemon to marinate of chicken and salt.) Cook for 25 minutes..
- After 25 minutes add pepper to taste add salt if needed. Then cabbage and chili🌶 just wait 5 minutes then finish. 😊👍..
- You can eat with rice 🍚 😋👌..
- Tell me guy if you try my ricipe.& Comment below if you like my ricepe. Thank you. ❤❤❤.
How to make Nilagang Manok (Boiled Chicken Soup). Nilagang Manok is a clear chicken soup loaded with vegetables and seasoned with patis or fish sauce. First, start by boiling the chicken in a pot of water until tender. Nilagang manok translates to boiled chicken. It's the generic name for a wide array of rustic Filipino chicken and vegetable soups.