Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary.
You can have Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary
- You need of "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Ice Cold Lager Beer.
- You need 1 large of Bottle Clam Juice [chilled & shaken].
- You need 1 of 12 oz Bottle Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- It's 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Celery Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 large of Lager Glass [wet down then chilled in freezer].
Mike's, "Po Boy," Sunday Bloody Mary instructions
- Wet glasses and chill in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 glass cold Clamato Juice, 10 shakes [or more] cold Tabasco Sauce, one ice cold Lager and a dash of black pepper, celery salt and garlic powder in that order..
- Drink as many as it takes to forget that tomorrow is Monday..