Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan). Vegan.io looks great on mobile devices too! Viewing this page on an iPad? Rotate the screen to switch to kitchen mode.
The luscious purple of the cabbage, and the fresh green herbs. It is the perfect balance for my I love simple, raw, shredded salads, and this would be amongst my favorites. The first time I ate a version of this salad, it was made, and served to. You can cook Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- You need 500 grams of Red Cabbage.
- It's 1 of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 3 of Carrot.
- It's 1/2 bunch of Chives.
- You need 4 stick of Parsley.
- You need 6 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of Baguette.
The Best Vegan Red Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Red Cabbage, Braised Red Cabbage, Vegan Red Cabbage, Orange, And Walnut Salad. Vegan Red Cabbage Bowl with Tofu and Peanut-Sriracha SauceKalyn's Kitchen. Place shredded cabbage, carrots and green onions in a large salad bowl.
Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan) step by step
- Rinse lemon with hot water, dry and clean. Squeez out the lemon juice. Cut off the strunk from the red cabbage. Slice the cabbage into thin slices and mix throughly with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Knead with your hands for 1 minute. Remove the apple core and slice the apple into thin slices. Inmediately mix with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Peel the carrotts and slice thinly..
- Cut the chives into thin rings. Chop the parsley leaves thinly. Mix the herbs with 4 tablespoons oil. Mix the cabbage with the lemon skin, carrots, apples and the rest of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cut the bread into slices and roast in a pan from both sides..
- Serve the salad with the bread. Sprinkle the bread with herbal oil and a pinch of salt..
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey. This is an unusual twist to the traditional coleslaw recipe. Cabbage is mixed with curry and other spices for a vegetarian and vegan salad. Squeeze half of the lemon on the salad and add olive oil. Cut the cabbage fine and put it in a large bowl.