Chinese Cabbage Wrap. Store napa cabbage in plastic wrap because you'll rarely find a head that fits in plastic storage bags. Spicy Chinese Cabbage Wraps. with Turkey Strips. Cabbage and peppers ensure that your vitamin C storage is sufficiently filled for the whole day.
Also called Chinese leaves, Chinese cabbage has pale, tightly wrapped, succulent leaves with crisp, broad, white ribs and a delicate, mild, sweet flavour. There are two basic types of Chinese cabbage. Chinese cabbage is often prepared similar to napa cabbage. You can have Chinese Cabbage Wrap using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Wrap
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/2 kg of minced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Wrap whole cabbage leaves around a filling of brown rice and ground pork, cover with sweet and sour sauce and bake until tender. These delectable Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps are loaded with tender rotisserie chicken and crispy vegetables tossed in vibrant dressing all cocooned in soft flatbread slathered with Asian chili mayo! Easy Chinese style cabbage stir fry with garlic, green onion, ginger, dried pepper and Sichuan peppercorns. Infuse the oil with aromatics and then toss at a high heat, This adds a smoky flavor to the sweet cabbage to make a quick and delicious side dish.
Chinese Cabbage Wrap step by step
- Boiled a pot of hot water & cook the Chinese Cabbage for around 8 mins until soft, add a few drops of oil to prevent the vege turned yellow..
- Set aside the cabbage for wrapping..
- Mixed all other ingredients & ready to wrap with the cabbage. *can replace the cooking oil with sesame oil for heavier taste..
- Steam the wrap cabbages for around 12mins or until cooked..
Today's Yucky dish is assorted " Chocolate Chinese Cabbage Wrap" Chocolate+Bread+Cabbage+Banana+Shrimp+paprika If you enjoy watching and like the video. Chinese cabbage is confusing at best. It is sometimes confused with a well-known subspecies, Chinensis (bok choy). Chinese cabbage has crinkly, thickly veined leaves that are cream-colored with. Among Chinese cabbage recipes, this cabbage stir-fry is savory, tangy, and very quick to prepare.