beef and cabbage stew. Beef, cabbage, and potatoes are simmered in a tomato-based broth for a hearty and warm beef stew. This is one of my favorite meals since I don't have to stand over the stove or dirty a lot of pots and pans to prepare it. With six in the family, we have enough dishes to wash after each meal!
It is packed with lots of flavors to warm you up! Then I thought a stew with cabbage and ground beef could be as tasty. There would be no stuffing and rolling, but the same taste with almost the same ingredients. You can have beef and cabbage stew using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of beef and cabbage stew
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 of onion.
- You need 1 loaf of cabbage.
- It's 3/4 of chicken stock.
- You need 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 dash of black pepper powder.
- It's 1 head of mushroom.
Here's the BEST Corned Beef and Cabbage for your St. Like all of my recipes, this slow cooker beef and cabbage stew is wonderfully Paleo. It's full of protein and veggies and flavors that keep the carbs extremely low and I particularly love recipes with beef in the slow cooker, like this one. You can't get beef more tender than when you cook it in a slow cooker.
beef and cabbage stew step by step
- preheat pan with olive oil in a low heat fire.
- add garlic and onions and stir until soft.
- pour in beef, water and chicken stock and boil until soft.
- add sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- add cabbage, mushroom, salt and black pepper powder to taste.
Trying to use the surplus of cabbage from my garden, this hearty stew was delicious even in the hot summertime. I love combining beef and cabbage because it has this awesome ability to fill you up without weighing you down. This was half of a small cabbage that weighed about. Corned Beef and Cabbage became popular across the United States as a means to feed a family a cheap hearty meal. Irish Lamb Stew Traditionally Irish lamb stew is cooked with lamb meat (neck bones or shanks) and root vegetables such as potatoes and onions with water.