You can cook Cabbage Rolls using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Rolls
- It's of Preparing the Cabbage.
- It's 1 of Savoy Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Vinegar.
- It's of Preparing the Filling.
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Club House Meat Loaf seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Club House Garlic Plus Seaoning.
- You need 2 small of Pureed Onions.
- Prepare 6 clove of Pureed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 1 of Home Made Tomato Sauce.
Cabbage Rolls instructions
- Directions for cooking the cabbage: Use a large pot, large enough to cook the cabbage whole..
- Add enough water to cover the cabbage and the vinegar to the water and bring to boil.
- For the cabbage, you will have cut the core out and try not to damage the leaves, we need it to be as whole as possible.
- When the water comes to a boil turn it down to medium heat and place cabbage in to simmer about 15-20 minutes. When ready carefully take the cabbage out of the pot and place it in a cold water bath so that it will not continue cooking. When cooled place in a strainer to dry a bit.
- First we need to 1/2 cook the basmati rice, if you you don't know how it's simple just do what normally do when cooking rice but with only 1/4 the amount of water you would normally use. When done loosen rice and leave the lid off to cool..
- If you have an automatic mixer use it, if not place all the filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Place the filling in the fridge if you don't have everything ready yet..
- For the tomato sauce. If you don't have a recipe refer to my tomato sauce recipe..
- Now we are to start putting everything together. First we need a pan and line the pan with a small amount tomato sauce so that the bottom won't burn or dry out. Next grab a cabbage leave and a X amount of filling... X=just enough so can roll it up like a burrito. place the now rolled up cabbage roll neatly onto pan (single layer). After the pan is full add a generous amount of tomato sauce on top off your cabbage rolls and cover with tin foil. Heat oven to 380°F and cook for 45-60 minutes..
- Now you're ready to eat!!!!!.
- To everyone I've been in the restaurant biz a long time and when I cook it's usually in large amounts. This recipe is great for families with kids because you can freeze the extras to serve for another day to enjoy.