Caribbean Ceviche (spicy).
You can have Caribbean Ceviche (spicy) using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Ceviche (spicy)
- It's of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of hot sauce to taste.
- You need 2 oz of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 oz of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 4 oz of fresh orange juice.
- You need of Garnishes.
- It's 4 oz of tomato seeded and diced 1/4inch.
- It's 2 oz of bell pepper green/red seeded, diced 1/8inch.
- You need 2 oz of onion, chopped1/8inch then rinsed with hour water and drain.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves minced.
- It's 2 tbsp of parsley minced.
- You need 2 of serano peppers unseeded finely diced.
- It's 2 of jalapeno peppers seeded finely diced.
- It's 5 of habanero unseeded finely diced. its to taste (i put 5 because that's how many i use, i also like heat which is why i dont deseed mine).
- You need of shellfish.
- Prepare 32 oz of boiling water.
- It's 1 of green onion, white part and 1inch green sliced.
- Prepare 20 of Shrimp peeled and devveined.
- It's 12 oz of Mussels, scrubbed and debearded.
- Prepare 12 of baby clams.
- Prepare 6 oz of scallops, rinsed.
- It's 2 oz of white wine.
- It's 1 oz of shallots diced.
- You need 1 of tostadas or tortilla chips.
Caribbean Ceviche (spicy) instructions
- Mix marinade ingredients well set in refrigerator.
- Prep garnishes set aside.
- Bring water to boil let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to water to just cooked and remove and cool so they don't become rubbery.
- Return liquid to a boil and add scallops and remove from heat let stand 3 minutes.
- Cut scallops it should be milky white in center drain and rinse under child water..
- Combine clams, mussels, wine and shallots in a pan cover and steam until all shells are open and discard any unopened shells.
- Discard shells and dice all shellfish ( shrimp, scallops, mussels and clams).
- Combine marinade, shellfish and garnishes well and refrigerate for at least two hours. Before serving check seasonings.