Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp.
You can have Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp
- It's of PAN FRIED CRISPY FOR TOPPING 1.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chop garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of dried shrimp /prawn and pounded.
- Prepare of TOPPING OPTION2.
- It's 2 slice of baked bacon cut in small pieces.
- It's of OYSTER SAUCE /ABALONE SAUCE /CHICKEN BOUILLION.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce /abalone sauce /chicken bouillion mix in one cup of water.
- Prepare 6 cup of napa cabbage cut on thick strip.
- It's of GARNISH.
- You need 1 tbsp of chop scallion for garnish.
Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp step by step
- with oil in pan fry garlic and pounded dried shrimp till fragrant and set aside half of it as topping ,.
- in pan put the oyster stock then add napa cabbage and bring to a boil for 2 minute then off heat top garnish and topping.