Cabbage Casserole. This casserole combines chopped cabbage with ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice. Cabbage Roll Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This savory cabbage casserole is loaded with cabbage and herbs and the batter makes it almost quiche-like.
Even those who don't care for cabbage will enjoy it make this way. This tangy, creamy, comforting side dish goes exceptionally well with pork roast. One-Pot Cabbage Casserole - An easier version than cabbage rolls…skip all Some are and some aren't. You can have Cabbage Casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Casserole
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- It's 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 box of jiffy cornbread.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
My husband and I love cabbage, and we love this recipe for One-Pot Cabbage Casserole that. We took everything you love about traditional stuffed cabbage and turned it into a crowd-friendly, no-fuss casserole. The prep for cabbage casserole can be done ahead of time for a quick dinner. Serve steamed rice or fluffy mashed potatoes with this ground beef and cabbage casserole to make a complete meal.
Cabbage Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook sausage in separate pan til brown. Do not drain.
- once sausage is cooked, put cut up cabbage in separate pan and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- add sausage and drippings to raw cabbage and cook until cabbage is tender (about 20 - 25 mins).
- mix jiffy cornbread according to packaging.
- once cabbage is done, pour mixture into a 8" x11" casserole dish and combine cream of chicken soup..
- mix together thoroughly and add jiffy cornbread on top(do not mix together).
- bake for 20 mins or until cornbread is golden brown.
Cabbage casserole is a staple in my kitchen because it meets (and exceeds) my expectations in all four categories. Cabbage is an awesome ingredient to keep on-hand because it's low in calories and. Cabbage Roll Casserole is an easy family favorite. It combines all the delicious flavors of stuffed Supper will be here before you know it. This Cabbage Roll Casserole is quick to come together and.