Oriental Cabbage Salad (Slaw).
You can have Oriental Cabbage Salad (Slaw) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oriental Cabbage Salad (Slaw)
- It's of Salad Mixture.
- It's 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 1 packages of peas, frozen.
- Prepare 2 packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of almonds, slivered.
- You need 1 cup of Sunflower Kernels.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of vinegar, white.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 packages of Oriental Ramen Seasoning.
Oriental Cabbage Salad (Slaw) instructions
- Stir all of the Salad ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Shred cabbage thinly.
- Slice or chop onions.
- Peas should be added while frozen..
- Dry noodles should be crushed slightly, but not cooked..
- Mix all Dressing ingredients together..
- Pour Dressing over Salad and toss well..
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight..
- Substitutions & additions such as broccoli slaw, Splenda and/ or sugar mixtures work very well. Also delicious as main dish, adding grilled chicken, etc..