cabbage soup. Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices.
I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. Cabbage Soup from Delish.com is vegetarian without your realizing. The vegetables are abundant in this soup, but if you're especially against any of them, feel free to leave them out. You can cook cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cabbage soup
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/4 of cabage, shredded.
- It's 1 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 8 cup of ham stock.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It's 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- It's 1 dash of franks hot sauce.
Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. The basic cabbage soup happens to be delicious, whether you follow the diet or not.
cabbage soup instructions
- Boil a bone in ham shoulder for 30 min then use the water as ham stock..
- Saute onion and carrot in oil for 5 min.
- Blend tomatoes (optional) then add along with cabbage, frank's hot sauce and ketchup. Bring to a boil then simmer for an hour..
- (Optional) Add chunks of ham during cooking. Serve when cabbage has softened completely.
Go ahead and make it with beans, ground meat, or chicken if you're not dieting. Cabbage Soup with beans: Throw in some pre-cooked beans, or a cup of lentils to cook in with the Cabbage Soup with vegetables: Some cooks like adding some chopped tomatoes or shredded beets. Cabbage soup can be comfort food or a weight loss tool, depending on how you look at it. Either way, it's a healthy, delicious concoction that's quite easy to put together. Do you remember the cabbage soup diet?