Roasted Tomato Confit With Balsalmic Glaze.
You can have Roasted Tomato Confit With Balsalmic Glaze using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomato Confit With Balsalmic Glaze
- It's of tomato confit.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomato.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried italian mix herbs or rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of any tomato paste or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of garnish option.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic glaze.
- Prepare 1 of small romania salad or red cabbage.
- It's 1 slice of thinly parmesan cheese or red leichester cheese.
- You need of serving option.
- It's 1 of plain omellette.
Roasted Tomato Confit With Balsalmic Glaze step by step
- Bake tomato confit.
- Slice tomato into half then add sugar, olive oil and spaghetti sauce and mix well.
- Put tomato into baking try or muffin tray and bake 180 C for 20 to 30 minute till tomato are soften.
- To serve.
- FOR THE PLAIN OMELLETTE. beat egg then pour on a oiled non stick pan and once eggs are set then fold over and off heat and trim omellette into bite size square.
- On omellette square top tomato confit and balsamic glaze with red cabbage and red leichester cheese.