Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites.
You can cook Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites
- You need 100 grams of Cottage Cheese.
- It's 8 of cabbage leaflets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds, crushed.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 8 of toothpick.
Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites step by step
- Cut the cottage cheese into 8 equal sizes.
- Marinade them in mustard sauce and fennel seeds for 15 mins..
- Heat the half of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Cook the marinated cottage cheese from all sides..
- Now place the cottage cheese in the centre of the cabbage leaf and wrap it.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan..
- Now place the cottage cheese wrapped with cabbage, sprinkle little salt nd roast from two sides until half-cooked..
- Fix the toothpick in the centre of the cubes and serve..