Ramen cabbage and sausage. DIRECTIONS Mix cabbage and green onions in a large bowl. Crush ramen noodles in the package. Top Ramen or Top Ramen low fat, crushed (chicken flavor).
It's sweet and savory and will have guests going back for seconds in no time. Graduate a dorm-room classic into a delicious ramen stir-fry with turkey sausage! Ditch the seasoning packet to create your own Sausage & Ramen Stir-Fry. You can cook Ramen cabbage and sausage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen cabbage and sausage
- It's 3 oz of pakage of ramen noodles.
- It's 1/2 lb of sausage, I used Odom's Tennessee Pride brand.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 15 oz of can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 1 tbsp of water, tap.
Meanwhile, discard Seasoning Packet from ramen noodle packet. The Best Korean Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks, Spicy Korean-style Meatball Bowl, Ham & Cabbage Soup. Get new ideas for how to cook cabbage!
Ramen cabbage and sausage step by step
- Brown sausage add cabbage stirfry.
- Add spices and chicken broth bring to boil add onions add noodles.
- Mix cornstarch and water add to boiling mixture to thicken simmer stirring constantly to coat everything serve immediately enjoy.
- Thank you dtizzle for finding a mistake about when to add noodles thank you donnabear83 for answering.
Golden toasted ramen noodles are mixed with cashews, shredded. Cheese, meat, sausage, seasonings, and vegetables that upgrade a bowl of instant ramen. An example of the best of them: Sarah Gavigan of Nashville's Otaku South. While Gavigan tends to eat mostly fresh ramen, she does keep a stash of instant at home, and last week she gussied up a bowl. This coconut curry ramen will warm you right up!