Cold weather Cabbage soup. Our Chef for the night, meet my cousin Dencio as He cooks his #CabbageSoup. "Cabbage soup." His travelling companion had been mercifully silent for some time; but apparently there was a limit to how long he could go without speaking. Klink sighed, wondering what he'd done to deserve such an insult, on top of everything else. Comfort food on a cold winter's night, cabbage simmered in chicken broth is also an age-old folk remedy for curing the common cold.
Hot, comforting, and packed with flavor to make you smile on a chilly The first snap of winter weather has roared into our area this weekend and I do not know if I'm ready for it. However, I do love cold weather activities. I love a thick and creamy or hearty bowl of soup to chase away the cold weather winter chills. You can cook Cold weather Cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold weather Cabbage soup
- Prepare of cabbage, onion and celery chop and set aside.
- You need 1 of small head cabbage.
- It's 3 of stalks celery.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz rotel diced tomaroe (drained) with green chilis.
- It's 1 tsp of bobs big boy seasoning.
- It's 1 of garlic powder as much as you like!.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 8 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots if you like.
I first made this soup a few years ago, when it came straight out of odd ingredients in the fridge and an instinctive craving for cabbage, rice, something spicy, and a little When the weather gets cold and the other sort of cold descends, I pull turkey broth out of the freezer and make a big pot of this soup. Well, here I am, finally back to blogging. several months since I've posted anything, but I'm declaring my blog drought officially over. Roasted Garlic Sage Pesto Pumpkin Soup. Fall-ify your soup by serving it in a pumpkin.
Cold weather Cabbage soup instructions
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO in a stock pot.
- Saute onions , celery, and carrots (if you like carrots).
- Saute until soft.
- Add broth,rotel tomatoes(drained) and Cabbage( shreaded).
- Garlic powder and bobs big boy seasoning.
- Cook medium high for 15 min than simmer.
- Serve ( good for a cold or Cold day ENJOY ......A LITTLE SPICY , so if you dont like spice pick rotel with no peppers!.
Get the recipe from Half Baked Harvest. Perfect for fall weather and colder months. And cold weather demands not only hearty stews, such as this Instant Pot Beef Stew but also cabbage soups. I just love how this beef and At first I couldn't believe that ordinary cabbage can give such a great flavor to beef soup and how easy and fun it was to make it. Cabbage rolls are delicious but can take a lot of work to put together.