You can have Sauteed Cabbage using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Cabbage
- Prepare of cabbge.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of green pepper, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
Sauteed Cabbage instructions
- chop all veggies up, grate carrots..
- saute onion first in olive oil, add green pepper, then carrot, then garlic, and last cabbage, making sure everything is coated well with olive oil. saute till it gets soft an cooked down a little..
- add chicken broth, and a lid to your pot, stir occasionally for at least 10-15 min. remove from heat, serve.