Smoked Sausage and Cabbage.
You can cook Smoked Sausage and Cabbage using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage and Cabbage
- You need 2 packages of smoked sausage.
- It's 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 of seasonings to taste.
- It's 1/4 cup of chicken broth/stock.
Smoked Sausage and Cabbage step by step
- Chop cabbage, rinse and place in fridge. Cut bacon slices into quarters and smoked sausage into 1/4 inch slices, place in fridge..
- Preheat large skillet on medium high heat(5 minutes), add bacon, then add smoked sausage. Cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until bacon and sausage is browned..
- Add cabbage, *You will not be able to add all of the cabbage at one time*, pile about half the cabbage evenly on top of your meats and cover, *your lid probably won't close all the way*, allow to cook for about 15 minutes then stir..
- Add remaining cabbage, again evenly, cover and cook for another 15 minutes then stir. Reduce heat to simmer, add chicken stock and season to taste. Allow to simmer 5 or 10 minutes more and Enjoy!.