Sausage And Rotel Cabbage. Add cabbage, water and Rotel tomatoes. Combine Rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, rice, water, onion, cabbage in rice cooker. Cut sausage into bite size brown and. and rice is cooked.
Had leftover cooked onions & sausage from our recent campout and a head of red cabbage & carrots in the frig. I opened a can of Rotel instead of tomatoes. This hearty sausage casserole is quick to put together and uses baked beans to make it an easy midweek meal. You can cook Sausage And Rotel Cabbage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage And Rotel Cabbage
- You need 2 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 can of MILD Rotel (the big thick can) or 2 small.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion sliced.
- It's 1/2-1 of Green Bell Pepper sliced.
- You need of Olive oil or butter.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic-fresh cloves minced.
- You need as needed of Seasonings: garlic and onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, a little ole bay, celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 packages of Smoked skinless sausage. Eckrich farm is the best!!! The only kind I use.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium Chicken broth or stock.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
You can make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Creole seasoning gives this sausage and cabbage soup a spicy kick; serve with sourdough bread and more salsa, as desired. Skip the sausage, add canned beans, and use vegetable stock to make it vegetarian. Serve with sourdough bread and more salsa as desired.
Sausage And Rotel Cabbage step by step
- Cut up cabbage, and rinse off. Then slice your sausage in rounds, slice your onion, and bell pepper..
- Add some olive oil in a bigger size pot, and add cabbage, onions, bell pepper. Add some seasonings, and chicken broth/stock And let cabbage cook down some..
- Once the cabbage has softened down a good bit, add Rotel, sausage, and minced garlic if using, and more seasonings. Cover with lid, and put on medium low for a little while. Add cilantro..
This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. This tangy sausage and cabbage stew is packed with nutritious ingredients. It features tomatoes, beans, cabbage, sausage, and carrots. Sausage and Cabbage Stew With Beans and Tomatoes.