Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce. The Best Cauliflower Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Abundance Bowl With Curried Cashew Sauce, Herb Roasted Vegetables With Garlic Croutons. The problem with cabbage rolls is that they are starchy and high in carbs which will definitely throw your right out of ketosis and right out of that lovely fat burning stage.
This is a slightly more spicy (zingy?) take on the paleo-style cauliflower fried rice with pork. Adjust the poblano chile to mild it down or. Add cabbage in, make a quick stir fry, then add light soy sauce, salt and sugar. You can cook Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce
- You need of pork and cabbage.
- It's 2 lb of pork shoulder bone in.
- You need 1 medium of head of cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- It's 1 large of head of cauliflower.
- It's 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It's of sauce.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of dill weed.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
We made this with a little bit of roast pork and lop chong instead of pork belly and loved it. This is a super easy delicious side dish. Blend with vegetable broth or chicken broth. Cheesy Cauliflower Soup: Add a handful or two of your favorite shredded cheese after blending.
Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces, Add in a ziplock bag. Season with seasoned salt. Add melted butter. Mix well coating all the cauliflower. Roast in oven 30 minutes or till tender..
- Cut the pork shoulder into bite sized pieces. Leave some meat on the bone. In an oven safe dish, Heat oil and add pork pieces. Brown the pork. Set aside pork.
- Chop the cabbage, add to the oil the pork was browned in. Add salt and pepper. cover stirring occasionally. Cook 10 minutes..
- Add pork back to cabbage. In oven safe dish..
- Mix milk, dill weed, butter, salt, mustard, and sour cream. Add to pork and cabbage mix well. Roast 30-40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve with cauliflower, hope you enjoy!.
Add the pork and stir-fry over high heat until nearly cooked. For the pork filling: Season the pork with the salt and pepper and place in a medium saucepan. To form a pupusa: Rub the palm of your hands with a little olive oil. Bright and savory butter on pork chops with cheesy cauliflower? Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage..