Kielbasa and Cabbage. Reviews for: Photos of Kielbasa and Cabbage. This Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet is a fast and hearty weeknight dinner full of fiber and flavor! Kielbasa is a Polish sausage usually made with pork, or a mixture of pork and beef.
Smoky kielbasa sausage and healthy cabbage come together in this delicious and healthy stir Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa recipe. Make this as a light dinner or a side dish. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? You can cook Kielbasa and Cabbage using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and Cabbage
- Prepare 1 of ring Kielbasa.
- You need 1 head of Cabbage.
- It's 1 large of Onion.
- It's 1/2 stick of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken broth (bullion).
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme Leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. Cabbage and kielbasa go together like bread and butter. In this one-pot dish, the cabbage collapses around the sausage. Get the recipe on Food & Wine.
Kielbasa and Cabbage step by step
- Cut kielbasa into 6 pieces, then slice lengthwise. Fry over high heat till brown on both sides. Remove from pan..
- Wipe pan clean. Add butter. Chop cabbage and onion to bite size pieces. Add to pan. Saute 10 min..
- Add broth and spices. Cover, simmer 10 min..
- Slice kielbasa into bite size, add to pan. Cover, simmer 10 min. or until you like. Serve..
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Kielbasa and Cabbage Soup recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Today I am making grilled Kielbasa sausage with cabbage. It's delicious and just a few ingredients. If you have any questions please let me know in the.