Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages.
You can have Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages
- Prepare 1 of preserved liver sausage.
- Prepare 1 of preserved sausage.
- It's 40 g of minced pork.
- You need 2 of sliced dried mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced carrots.
- You need 2 of diced water chestnuts.
- You need 400 g of Chinese big white cabbage.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 clove of pressed garlic.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white sugar.
- You need Pinch of sesame oil.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper powder.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- It's 8 tbsp of chicken broth.
Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages instructions
- Steam 1 preserved sausage and 1 liver sausage thoroughly..
- Soak 2 dried mushrooms in water until soft. Then slice..
- Wash 400 g cabbage and trim into strips..
- Bland cabbage. Drain well and arrange on a plate..
- Heat some oil in a wok. Sauté 1 tsp minced garlic and 1 clove pressed garlic. Add 2 tbsp diced carrots, 2 diced water chestnuts, mushrooms and 40 g minced pork until done..
- Add seasonings and bring to a boil..
- Lastly, toss ingredients on top of cabbage..