You can cook Unstuffed Cabbage using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage chopped.
- It's 2-14 1/2 oz of cans diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of can tomatoes sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
Unstuffed Cabbage step by step
- Heat a Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot Dutch oven until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease...
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, stock, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Cover Dutch oven, reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes.
- One the cabbage starts cooking down you can always add more stock to your liking!.