You can have Cabbage Soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- It's 5 of carrots.
- You need 5-10 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 24 oz of low sodium V8.
- It's 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It's 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- It's 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 16 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare to taste of cayenne (red pepper).
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of garlic cloves or powder to taste.
Cabbage Soup instructions
- Saute onion, carrot, celery in oil until translucent. Add garlic, cook for 1 min..
- Add chopped cabbage, tomato, and spices. Stir to combine..
- Add remaining ingredients. Add enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Bring to boil, reduce to simmer until vegetables are cooked through, stirring occasionally..