Simple ground beef and cabbage. A simple, homey dish of cabbage cooked with tomatoes and ground beef with a few simple seasonings will remind you of home. Combine cabbage, tomatoes with juice, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large pot over low heat. Bring cabbage mixture to a simmer.
They make the most amazing cinnamon rolls. This easy dinner recipe is budget friendly, and kids love it, too! Cooking meals like Ground Beef and Cabbage is a simple way to stretch your grocery budget without sacrificing flavor. You can have Simple ground beef and cabbage using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple ground beef and cabbage
- Prepare 1 of medium head of green cabbage.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pint of chicken broth.
- You need To taste of salt.
This hearty combination of seasoned ground beef, bell pepper, tomatoes, and cabbage is a simple main dish that will serve a small crowd. Spray the pan or wok with nonstick spray. Heat a big pot or wok add the cabbage. Break up the up the beef and add.
Simple ground beef and cabbage instructions
- Wash and chop the cabbage..
- Spray the pan or wok with nonstick spray.
- Heat a big pot or wok add the cabbage. Salt.
- Break up the up the beef and add..
- Cover and season with a little bit of salt and garlic. Cook till the beef is browned. Taste to see where the seasonings are..
- Add the broth. Simmer covered for 30-40 minutes..
- When the cabbage is at your desired doneness serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless But hey, I like to keep it simple and even in this very basic form I would have to say that, yes, this Used ground turkey instead of ground beef and doubled the sauce. The cabbage sort of serves as. This is a great quick Ground Beef and Cabbage soup (Hamburger Cabbage Soup), that doesn't require a long slow cook. This is a simple, delicious casserole to put together. I have made this using ground beef and tomato sauce, or with a seasoned ground pork sausage and Repeat layer of cabbage and tomato/beef mixture.