Beetroot and cabbage farnkies. Add water to make a dough. And roast nicely by applying oil on both the sides. Add the cabbage, beetroot and salt to a large glass bowl.
Great served with leftover turkey and a leafy salad, too. Buy the ingredients for our Red cabbage and beetroot borscht recipe from Tesco today. Blend the potato and beetroot until smooth, then add the onion and cabbage and season. You can cook Beetroot and cabbage farnkies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot and cabbage farnkies
- Prepare 1 cup of grated beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of what flour.
- It's of Red chilli powder.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
Serve with crème fraîche and freshly chopped chives. Grate the beetroot into a bowl then thinly slice the cabbage with a mandolin and add to the bowl with the onion. Preparation Remove all the tough outer leaves from the cabbage. Cut the cabbage into four, remove the stalk and then cut each quarter into fine shreds, working across the grain.
Beetroot and cabbage farnkies step by step
- Mix grated beetroot, wheat flour, salt, 1 tsp oil, red chilli powder. Add water to make a dough. Roll into chapaties. And roast nicely by applying oil on both the sides..
- Fo filling heat oil in a pan. Add cabbage, green bell pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar. Cook completely..
- Add filling in the centre of the chapaties. Fold both the sides in the shape of Frankies. Shallow fry them into a pan till becomes crispy..
Place baby beets, chickpeas, onion and spinach leaves in a large bowl. Photo about Beetroot and Cabbage Soup with Beef, Garnished with Bread, Lard and Sour Cream. Enjoy beetroot recipes for salads, risottos or soups with a dollop of cooling soured cream. The sweet, earthy flavour of beetroot and gaudy colour also work well in cakes. Chocolate and beetroot are a particularly heavenly combination.