You can cook Meatball Kabobs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Kabobs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 package of crescent rolls or breadsticks.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oatmeal.
- It's 2 Tbs of seasoning (your choice, I like Weber's roasted garlic & herb).
- You need 8 of skewers.
- It's of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Meatball Kabobs step by step
- Mix the meat, seasoning, egg, and oatmeal in a bowl. Form into little meatballs..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place 3 meatballs on each skewer then wrap the bread into the spaces between the meatballs..
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven & sprinkle with the cheese. Let sit a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt & the food to cool..
- Serve with pizza or marinara sauce..