Stuffed Cabbage Rolls. This meat stuffed cabbage roll is baked and smothered in sweet and sour tomato sauce. Stuffed cabbage rolls are a traditional Simchat Torah food because two of the little rolls side by Even if your cabbage rolls come out in various sizes, you can place a big roll next to a small roll. These cabbage rolls are stuffed with ground beef and rice and baked to perfection with a tangy tomato sauce.
I can't recall one single instance where my Mama ever even fixed it, but I've certainly made it plenty. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cook cabbage in boiling water only until leaves fall off head. You can have Stuffed Cabbage Rolls using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It's 2 tbsp. of cooking oil.
- Prepare Half of cabbage (used 6 leaves).
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground meat.
- It's of For stuffing.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 20 g of panko(bread crumbs).
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Carrots.
- It's 1 stalk of green onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of flour.
- You need of For sauce.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 1 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 5 of medium diced tomatoes.
- It's 50 ml of tomato juice.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
These stuffed cabbage rolls make a great dinner for a crowd. In this video, you'll see how to make great stuffed cabbage rolls your whole family will love. Delicious and savory Japanese-Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls served in a delicate tomato-based sauce. What if I could make them in the pressure.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Mixed the ground meat, onions and stuffed ingredients. Set aside.
- Boil the cabbage leaves. Sprinkled with salt. Set aside in ice water. Drain.
- Stuffed the ingredients in the cabbage leaves and roll it up..
- Heat up the pan. Add 2 tbsp cooking oil, sautee the garlic and bay leaves till it fragrance..
- Add the diced tomatoes and juice, and the stock..
- Add the cabbage rolls. And let it boil for 20mins. In a Medium to low fire..
- Serve and Enjoy. 😁.
Cover cabbage leaves with boiling water. Let stand until leaves are limp. Stuffed with hearty ingredients like seasoned ground beef, onions and rice, these delicious cabbage rolls baked with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese make for a perfect comfort food meal during the. These flavorful low-carb beef and cabbage rolls are made with tender boiled cabbage leaves stuffed with beef and rice cooked in a homemade tomato sauce. Stuffed cabbage rolls are one of our favorite meals.