Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo. Join Chef Bourque as he prepares his Cajun Cabbage on the bayou in his Dutch Oven. Don't forget to check out my ecookbooks on Amazon.com. There isn't anything Earth shattering about this stew.
Cajun Cabbage Soup Haiku: "Perfect spice for me, daughter said, 'eek! Cajun cabbage jambalaya will quickly become a favorite meal to serve friends and family. My family loves cabbage and this Cajun cabbage is one of their favorites. You can have Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo
- You need of I cabbage chopped.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of chunky rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 packs of chopped ham or whatever meat you wanna use doesn’t Matter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Creole seasoning.
- It's 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne.
- You need of Butter at least 4 tablespoons or 2 blocks.
- Prepare 15 oz of container of season blend /holy trinity,onion,bellpepper,celery or use fresh ingredients to your liking.
Burgoo is a big favorite for Kentucky Derby-watching parties, and our version of Easy Kentucky Burgoo make this hearty stew even simpler to pull off. Its a spicy cheese topped dish. I get rave reviews from my family and friends every time I make it. Cajun Cabbage Jambalaya is a quick, spicy, and delicious recipe.
Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo instructions
- Melt butter, then cook chopped ham for 5 mins or whatever meat your using.
- Then add holy trinity or season blend cook till tenderer add half your seasons with it.
- Then put your cabbage in an add remaining seasons cook for at least two hours on a simmer then it’s done !.
Cajun cabbage jambalaya is a hearty and inexpensive recipe that is spicy and full of flavor. Just word itself sounds like there should be a song about it. Burgoo lovers differ on whether the stew ought to be cooked into a brown, undifferentiated mass, or. The Best Cajun Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Cajun Cabbage Jambalaya, Cajun Cabbage, Baked Cajun Cabbage.