Sugomori Tamago (Nested Cabbage). Take two leaves of a green cabbage. Create Eat Happy :) без регистрации в hd качестве. An avid fan of Konpaku Youmu and Saigyouji Yuyuko.
Also known as tamagoyaki, this delicious egg dish is made up of several fried egg layers rolled up. A traditional japanese breakfast of tamago kake gohan (japanese rice and egg bowl) with furikake and a side of yuzo miso soup. It's about nesting abroad & finding the exotic in the everyday. You can cook Sugomori Tamago (Nested Cabbage) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugomori Tamago (Nested Cabbage)
- It's 2 of leaves/1 cup green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1-2 of sausage links of choice (I use chicken) or 1/3 cup black beans.
- It's of olive oil (or cooking oil with high smoke point).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare a few of tomato slices/tomato cherubs.
Normal Mode Strict Mode List All Children. Profile page for the free company sugomori-tamago dan. Tamago Sushi is Sushi Rice topped with sliced cooked egg and wrapped around with a strip of Nori seaweed. It is suppose to be a very popular kind of Sushi Cooked egg for Tamago Sushi is made just like Tamagoyaki (rolled omelette) but tastes much sweeter.
Sugomori Tamago (Nested Cabbage) step by step
- Take two leaves of a green cabbage. Chop into thin slices..
- Take a pan and heat up on med. high heat for a minute or two. Add a couple of drops of olive oil and add in the cabbage..
- Stir fry the cabbage for a minute. Add a drizzle of olive oil and then salt and add white pepper to your taste. Stir fry for a couple of minute or to your liking..
- Push the cabbage to the edges of your pan, in a circle shape, like a nest..
- Cook the egg in the middle of the cabbage nest as you like. I scramble mine and pour it in; you can crack yours straight in. Season your egg as you like, or with black pepper and a little salt..
- After adding the egg, put a lid onto your pan and steam for a minute or two if you can. Add some drops of water if necessary..
- Using a spatula, take your nest out. Don't turn your heat off yet - put a few more drops of olive oil in and cook your sausage. Pre-cooked sausages should only take a minute to heat up. If you're vegan or just limit your meat intake, try heating up a third of a cup of black beans or so instead. Add this onto your plate..
- Turn off your heat. Slice up your tomato cherubs or tomato slices to add on. Feel free to try something different to add on. Enjoy (^-^) !.
The name _tamagoyaki_ means "fried egg", and the alternate name, _atsuyaki tamago_, means "thick fried egg". (Some books or restaurants erroneously called it just _tamago_, which just means "egg".) A slightly sweet, moist square-shaped egg. Now, this seems like an excellent Sugimori-Style tutorial. but, what about Red/Green Sugimori style? That had a lot more white it in than anything else for the 'mon. Do you have a way of tutorialing that? She is voiced by Moe Suzuhana.