Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves. While the stuffed cabbage leaves are cooking, prepare the tomato sauce. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and gently fry the sliced onions for When the stuffed leaves have finished cooking, take off the lid and scoop four ladlefuls of the cooking liquor into the pan with the tomato sauce. The Cabbage Soup Diet is somewhat controversial.
The low calories alone would leave anyone feeling slow and sluggish. Cabbage leaves are wrapped around a beef and rice mixture, then baked in a sauce made from tomato soup in this old-time favorite. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. You can cook Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
- Prepare 6 pieces of Cabbage Leaves.
- It's 400 g of Chicken.
- It's Pinch of or Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions.
- It's 4 of Gloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It's 120 g of Tomato Paste.
- It's 1 tsp of Red Paprika.
- It's of Parsley.
Drain and refresh under running cold water to stop the cooking process. Place the cabbage leaves on a work surface. Remove leaves from cabbage and stuff with ground turkey mixture. For even fewer carbs, simply shred cabbage and heat in skillet with ground turkey mixture. > Leave Feedback.
Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves step by step
- First you need to braise the onions till they become transparent. Then roast the garlic till it gets golden brown..
- Now you put the chicken into the pot and cook till it’s white..
- Seasoning with the salt and pepper, paprika, garam masala and the parsley. The tomato paste is the last one..
- This is gonna be your padding. When your chicken is ready you have to fill your cabbage leaves..
- Then give about 1-2 minutes to your stuffed cabbages and roast them a little bit..
Stuffed cabbage wraps get an Asian-inspired twist in this recipe full of fresh ingredients. Cabbage is the perfect vessel for stuffing full of chopped veggies and meat for a savory oven-baked recipe. The leaves of this cruciferous vegetable tenderize yet stay strong enough to hold the ingredients inside. Some call it stuff low-carb cabbage casserole. With Diet Doctor Plus, you get instant access to all of our delicious recipes, popular meal plans, meal planner tool, inspiring videos and educational Glad I did and yes it was greasy.