Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle.
You can have Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle
- Prepare 300 g of pre-cooked udon noodles.
- You need 150 g of cabbage.
- It's 80 g of carrot.
- Prepare 30 g of green onion.
- It's 20 g of aburaage, deep fried tofu.
- Prepare 85 g of canned clam in brine.
- You need 1 Tbs of sesame oil.
- It's 2 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of bonito flakes for topping.
Yaki Udon - Stir fried udon noodle instructions
- Put some water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the boiled udon noodle and boil for 3 minutes. Moved to a colander, chilled in running water, and rubbed and rinsed in order to remove the sticky starch. Leave the noodle on the colander and drain well..
- Cut the cabbage into bite-size. Cut the aburaage in half and slice into 1cm widths. Cut the carrot into the same size as aburaage. Chop the green onion into 1 inch lengths..
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar together..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan on medium high heat, add the carrot and the aburaage, and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for 30 seconds. Add the udon noodle, the clam with the brine, the sauce mixture and green onion, and combine well..
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle bonito flakes on top..