Cabbage & Sausage. cabbage [kæbɪdʒ]Существительное. cabbage / cabbages. Перевод слова cabbage, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. noun cabbage (uncountable). verb cabbage (third-person singular simple present cabbages, present participle cabbaging, simple past and past participle cabbaged). 🎦 Cabbage. From Middle English caboche, cabage ("cabbage"; "a certain fish"), a borrowing from Anglo-Norman caboche ("head"), a northern variant of caboce, of uncertain origin. Cabbages are large, round, leafy members of the brassica family.
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. cabbage. Best used to describe an individual who has just acted like a spastic or retard, in a moment of complete mental decomposition, or comedic purposes. Cabbage Cabbage and its cross section Details. You can have Cabbage & Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage & Sausage
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 1 package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 can of mild rotel.
- It's 4 of chicken bullion cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's of To taste Optional Seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of Tony's Spice and Herbs.
- It's 1 tbs of Goya - Sazonador Total.
- Prepare of Himalayan Salt.
Cabbage is a popular cultivar of the species Brassica oleracea Linne (Capitata Group) of the Family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae) and is a leafy. Cabbage definition, any of several cultivated varieties of a plant, Brassica oleracea capitata, of the mustard family, having a short stem and leaves formed into a compact, edible head. Cabbage is any of the various plants of the Capitata Group of the species Brassica oleracea of the mustard family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae), as well as the leafy head of these plants, which are popular food items. Any of several forms of a vegetable of the mustard family.
Cabbage & Sausage instructions
- Chop bacon in about 1½ inch pieces. I cut straight through the package which makes it easier to handle. Cook bacon in Texas Skillet. (Or large pot) Remove bacon and set aside. Drain off bacon Grease from the skillet and save, leaving a little in the skillet..
- Chop sausage and add to skillet. Brown completely using med-high heat..
- Dice onion and bell pepper. On medium heat - When sausage is done add onion and bell pepper to the skillet, add a little additional bacon Grease if necessary. Toss in garlic at the end once onions and peppers are done, careful not to burn garlic..
- Add rotel, bullion cubes, water and Seasonings to the skillet. Crumble bacon and add to skillet. DO NOT ADD SALT YET. Wash and Chop cabbage into 1 inch pieces. Add to the skillet. I sometimes add a little more bacon Grease optional. You may need to let it wilt a bit before adding remaining cabbage. Mix to coat cabbage with the liquid in the skillet. Add salt to the cabbage if necessary to help draw out the moisture. Careful not to over salt. The other seasonings and bullion are already salty..
- Once all of your cabbage is in the skillet lower heat to low or med-low cover and simmer until your cabbage is of desired tenderness. I like mine wilted but still a little firm - about 20 Mins..
Cabbage is very popular vegetable that belongs to the family Brassicaceae. Domestic varieties originate from wild cabbage that naturally grows in England and Mediterranean areas. cabbage - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Cabbage is a low calorie, fiber-rich, modified-leafy vegetable. Have you ever wonder what would be the secret of Chinese people's eternal youthfulness? Cabbage, Brassica oleracea is Vitamin K and Vitamin C rich vegetable support for Antioxidant, Anticancer, Antifungal and Anthelmintic properties.