My Cabbage Rolls. This was my first time making cabbage rolls and I am sorry to say I didn't like this recipe very much I now make the best cabbage rolls in my family! And believe me when I tell you that is quite the. A timeless traditional treat for Simchat Torah.
We show you how to make these super delicious in this video. They only involve a few simple ingredients and some basic. My dad was the family cook so I learned to make Polish cabbage rolls (golabki) growing up. You can have My Cabbage Rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Cabbage Rolls
- Prepare 1 head of napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It's 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 package of saltine crackers.
- It's 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
We always used Uncle Ben's converted rice in the stuffing but the mushrooms are optional. It was an abundance of dill in my garden that led me to try this. My family liked the taste so much that, from then on, I made my old fashioned cabbage rolls recipe with. Learn how to make Cabbage Rolls.
My Cabbage Rolls instructions
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
Alternate layers of cabbage rolls and tomato sauce over sautéed onion and tomatoes. Lazy Cabbage Rolls Recipe is so darn easy and flavourful, replaces my Ukrainian grandma's labour How to Make Lazy Cabbage Rolls Recipe. Preheat large deep non-stick skillet on medium heat and. A cabbage roll is a dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings. It is common to the cuisines of the Central, Northern.