Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw. Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don't have a lot of time to make dinner. Pulled Pork Soup Recipe Your desired amount of Pulled Pork Broth from your Pulled pork Finely Chopped Cabbage Finely Chopped White Onions This recipe is versatile please make it comfortable for your home. Tender and juicy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork!
Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork. Pulled Pork Tostadas with Slaw and Chipotle CreamPork. shredded cabbage, tomatoes, fresh Bbq Pulled Pork With Pork Tenderloin Recipes. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Pork Tenderloin Recipes. You can cook Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw
- Prepare 3 lb of pork shoulder butt.
- You need 1 packages of Campbell's Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Hawaiian bread sandwich rolls.
- Prepare 4 cup of red cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrot.
Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Cheesy Bacon DipCrock-Pot Ladies. If you make this or any of my Instant Pot: Cut the roast into several pieces, season with salt and pepper and sear in batches in oil on saute. This crock pot pulled pork cooks low and slow, delivering perfectly juicy pulled pork with a sweet and tangy sauce. Use it in sandwiches, salads and more.
Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw step by step
- Place pork in a 6 quart crock pot and pour Campbell's sauce over. Cook on low 6-7 hours..
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, carrots, cider, sugar, pepper flakes, hot sauce, salt into a large bowl and mix. Put in fridge and let sit at least 30 mins but preferably overnight..
- Toast bread. Shred pork..
- Place meat on bread, top with cabbage and serve..
Slow cooker honey lime shredded chicken, and crockpot BBQ chicken are two super simple recipes we have on regular rotation, as is this crock pot. While burnt bits would be delicious, they're not totally necessary. For simple, juicy pulled pork, you can cook the pork from start to finish in the slow cooker. Put pork roast on top of vegetables and Take roast out of crock pot and shred with two forks. If you want a thicker sauce, put the temperature on high then mix the water and cornstarch and put it.