Anita's Stir-Fried Cabbage With Polish Sausage & Chicken. How to Make Asian Stir-Fried Cabbage & Country Smoked Sausage. Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional minute or so. This Fried Cabbage with sausage, onions and bell peppers recipe is the best!
I made a double batch and used half hot sausage and half leftover roasted pork loin cut into small strips. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Stir Fried Cabbage Bowl from Deep South Dish blog. You can cook Anita's Stir-Fried Cabbage With Polish Sausage & Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anita's Stir-Fried Cabbage With Polish Sausage & Chicken
- Prepare 1 Head of Cabbage Shredded.
- It's 1 of Boneless Chicken Thigh Chopped.
- It's 1/2 of of Hillshires Sausage, Split & Chopped Half Moon.
- You need 3 of Garlics Crushed & Chopped.
- It's 3 of Small Bell Pepper Multi-Color Sliced Julian Style.
- You need 1/2 of Onions Chopped.
- You need of Coconut Oil.
- It's of Seasonings:.
- It's of Slap Ya Mama Seasonings.
- You need 21 of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Everything On A Bagel Seasonings.
A simple stir fry of ground beef, cabbage and rice, it's quick, easy and delicious! This stir fried cabbage recipe made with ground beef, and affectionately referred to as Crack Slaw by low carbers, was a favorite back when I was low carbing. I never remembered the mustard for the. Sauerkraut and fresh cabbage come together for extra flavor in the broth.
Anita's Stir-Fried Cabbage With Polish Sausage & Chicken instructions
- Use A Large Pan, Add Oil To Cove The Pan.
- Turn Fire 🔥 To Medium, Add The Meats and The Chopped Veggies.
- Add 2 Handfull Of Cabbage And Season As You Go. Saute The Meal.
- As It Cooks Down, Repeat Step 3. Until You Finish❣️You Can Add Red Pepper Flakes.
- Enjoy 😋Yummy Goodness😋.
There are hundreds of variations on classic Polish kapusniak (sauerkraut and sausage soup). Cabbage and Chinese sausage pair together nicely in this simple home-cooked dish with the secret ingredient of hot bean sauce. Push the sausage to the sides of the pan. Sprinkle the rice wine or sherry over. Stir-fry for one to two minutes until the cabbage begins to wilt, then add the salt and wine/soy sauce mixture.