Roasted cabbage steaks w/rubbed garlic. Is this something good to give it a try? Im always looking for ideas to incorporate garlic! Have you tried Cabbage Steaks yet?
Rub both sides of cabbage with smashed garlic. Oven Roasted Or Grilled Cabbage Steaks With Bacon, Garlic & Lemon - A fast and easy cabbage steak recipe with bacon and garlic! Cleansing Chicken Soup: Welcoming a Year of Health. You can cook Roasted cabbage steaks w/rubbed garlic using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted cabbage steaks w/rubbed garlic
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of lemon optional add this if you are looking for a more sauerkraut flavor.
- Prepare bunch of Mediterranean spices mixture.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Delicious Roasted Cabbage Steaks, thick slices of cabbage rubbed with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and roasted until tender and juicy. Our recipe for delicious roasted cabbage wedges goes well with corned beef, but you I used Olive Oil infused with Butter and a Carribean Seasoning, garlic spread and ground pepper. I just made roasted cabbage and it is fabulous. I added different spices, but anyways - delicious.thanks for recipe.
Roasted cabbage steaks w/rubbed garlic step by step
- Preheat you oven at 400°F or 200 c..
- Cut the cabbage in slices 3.5cm or 1". They have to be thick since the cabbage tends to shrink once its cooked..
- Mix the olive oil, spices, half lemon juice and the crushed garlic..
- Brush the steaks with the oil mixture both sides and sprinkle some black pepper and salt in the pan you are going to roast them..
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the leaves are brown and crispy. I recommend to flip them once so both sides are crispy when you start to see the outer leaves are brown.
Crispy Roasted Cabbage Steaks may actually rival my Crispy Slow Cooker Corned Beef for my favorite part of the meal. Everything you love about roasted Brussels Sprouts are made even easier here with cabbage. No need to trim a whole bag of Brussels Sprouts when you just need to make a. Balsamic Roasted Cabbage Steaks roasted to a crispy perfection on the outside, but a creamy goodness on the inside. These cabbage steaks are so, so, soooo good!