Crock pot pork chops with sauerkraut. DIRECTIONS Place pork loin in crock pot. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and black pepper. Evenly sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the sauerkraut.
Here's another easy and delicious recipe perfect for your slow cooker. AND the best thing is you can make this with a few simple ingredients that you most. Pork and sauerkraut is well suited to make in the crock pot. You can have Crock pot pork chops with sauerkraut using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot pork chops with sauerkraut
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 16 oz of sauerkraut with liquid.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- It's 4 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of white wine or beer (for deglazing).
Pork and Sauerkraut in the Oven. Make sure you have a good crock pot to make these easy crock pot pork chops. If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. View top rated Pork chops sauerkraut in crock pot recipes with ratings and reviews.
Crock pot pork chops with sauerkraut step by step
- Brown the pork chops in a frying pan. Then place them in the bottom of the crock pot..
- In the same frying pan that you had the chops in place the onions and cook on low to medium heat until translucent then add garlic and let cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Splash a bit of wine or beer in the hot pan and use that liquid to break apart and dissolve all that flavor packed brown goodness on the bottom of the pan..
- Now dump the sauerkraut with the liquid in the pan and mix it up with everything in there until evenly mixed. Then take all of that and dump it in the crock pot on top of the chops..
- Leave on low for 6-8 hours.
Bone-in pork roasts, including shoulder roasts and pork leg, are good choices for Crock-Pot pork and sauerkraut, as are chops and loin roasts. Peeled and sliced apples, potatoes, onions, garlic, paprika or chili powder are good additions to pork and sauerkraut, added during the slow cooking process for. Discover delicious Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes here. Several amazing and easy slow cooker recipes using pork chops that will make your mouth water! Here you will find a collection of awesome Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes that are both easy and delicious and perfect for dinner any day of the.