Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches. For the coleslaw: Combine the red and green cabbage, carrots and red onions in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, and. Wow your guests with barbecue expert Pat Martin's homemade pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw and BBQ sauce.
These sandwiches start with a pork butt or pork shoulder roast cooked in the Crock Pot then shredded and mixed with the sauce it's cooked in. The slow cooker tenderizes the meat just right, making it a super simple option for. This sandwich piles Southern-style BBQ pulled pork, creamy coleslaw, and pickled jalapenos into a buttery sesame seed bun. You can have Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches
- You need 8 of burger buns.
- You need 6 of country style pork ribs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- It's 1 medium of red pepper, diced.
- It's 1 small of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Coleslaw.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- It's 5 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It's 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 5 oz of thawed frozen corn.
- You need 3 of green onions, diced.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 16 oz of bag coleslaw mix.
Remove from the pan and place the pulled pork on the bottom bun and cover it with BBQ sauce. Next, add the coleslaw and the. This recipe takes a good deal of time, but it yields a lot of sandwiches, more than enough for a sloppy, spicy dinner party feast.. Pulled Pork Sandwich With Spicy Mustard Coleslaw, North Carolina Pulled Pork Bbq Sandwiches, Paula Deen's Pulled Pork Sandwich.
Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches instructions
- Place ribs in slow cooker and add next six ingredients. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- For Coleslaw mix Mayo, mustard, sugar and vinegar along with salt and pepper. Add corn and green onion and mix. Last add coleslaw mix and combine together..
- when ribs are done, take out of cooker and debone and shred them..
- Place 1/4 cup of shredded pork on buns and then place 1/4 cup of coleslaw on top..
Pulled Pork Sandwich with Apple ColeslawThe Peach Kitchen. burger buns, barbecue sauce, pork tenderloin. A naked pulled pork sandwich is a fantastic way to experience the full porky goodness before you, but personally, I like to cut Coleslaw and pulled pork are a heavenly match. They're probably married in some food-ruled alter-verse — there's just no beating the. Using two forks, shred the pork. Add the vinegars, sugar, and hot sauce; toss.