Bak Choy With Pork Belly In Dang Gui Sauces.
You can cook Bak Choy With Pork Belly In Dang Gui Sauces using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Pork Belly In Dang Gui Sauces
- Prepare 400 grams of Pork belly.
- It's 3 inches of ginger.
- It's 6 slice of Dang Gui (optional add on).
- It's 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's Dash of light soy sauce.
- It's 5 cup of Bak Choy.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
Bak Choy With Pork Belly In Dang Gui Sauces step by step
- With oil sauté the ginger With Pork Belly for 1 minutes then add in the water and season with salt then bring it to a boil.
- Add in the Dang Gui and let it simmer in Low heat for 15 minutes or longer 30 minutes if you prefer a softer pork belly.
- Add in the Bak Choy and stir fry to mix well then add in a dash of light soy sauce then cover lit in Low heat.
- Let it simmer for 2 full minutes then off heat.
- Enjoy My Lunch, This simple and fragrance Bak Choy With Pork Belly In Dang Gui Sauce With porridge.
- This dish goes great with plain white rice too.