ham chops with cabbage in a butter swiss cheese sause. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or appetizer. In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and.
Beat egg in shallow bowl with whisk to blend. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Mustard Sauce For Ham Sandwiches Recipes. You can cook ham chops with cabbage in a butter swiss cheese sause using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ham chops with cabbage in a butter swiss cheese sause
- You need 8 of ham chops.
- It's 1 of cabbage.
- It's 2 stick of of unsalted butter.
- It's 2 packages of of slice swiss cheese.
Quick and Easy Cheese Sauce for Meatsbestfoods. After the ham hock has simmered, add in some chopped potatoes, thickly shredded cabbage and seasonings, cover and let it low simmer for another Can also increase the amount of cabbage if you like, and substitute or add in some sliced, smoked sausage browned in a bit of olive oil, for the bacon. In a medium saucepan melt butter, saute onions and pepper, add black pepper. Chop ham in food processor as though you were making ham salad.
ham chops with cabbage in a butter swiss cheese sause instructions
- cut the cabbage in half n remove the heart or the hard part whatever u called it. then that half cut it in half to make 4 pieces of cabbage..
- cut the butter in slice and add it to a large skillet. melt it in really low heat..
- add two cabbage leaves a slice of cheese then a ham chop and then cheese again and cabbage on top. repeat that with the remain ingredient. in between the all the ingredient slice the rest of the butter n add it. if u still have cheese and cabbage left stacked all there..
- now let it simmer till the cabbage is soft..
- every few look at it and move the cabbage around. I like to put it in the bottom to make sure it soften like I like to..
Add ham and stir; remove from stove to a bowl and refridgerate for at least. Swiss cheese is one of our favorite cheeses for this quiche, but shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack works well. See the variations below for some Sauteé the mushrooms in butter and minced garlic. Add the flour and cook, stirring until smooth. Place the ham in a really large pan.