Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage.
You can have Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage
- You need 4 lb of pork shoulder, cut into chunks.
- It's 2 of cubes chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of water to cover pork.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cup of uncooked rice.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 medium of sized cabbage.
Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage step by step
- place first 5 ingredients into a crock pot. set on low and cook for 8-10 hrs.
- an hour before done, cut cabbage into chunks. boil in a LG sauce pot with salted water.
- melt butter in a dutch oven. add uncooked rice and fry on Med for 10 min.
- add 6 c water and simmer on low until rice is done.
- when cabbage is done add to pork in crock pot turn on high for a few min.
- serve cabbage and pork over rice season w / salt and pepper..