Kay's Klam Chowder.
You can have Kay's Klam Chowder using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kay's Klam Chowder
- You need 2 T of Omega-3 Oil.
- Prepare 1 T of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 t of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 c of Brown Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Long Grain White Rice.
- Prepare Handful of Wild Rice.
- You need 1 can of Progresso Chicken Soup with Rice.
- It's 4 c of Water.
- It's 1 can of Condensed Vegetable Soup.
- You need 1 can of White Clam Sauce.
- It's of Boiled Russet Skin-on Potatoes.
- It's of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of White Pepper.
- It's of Parsley (optional).
Kay's Klam Chowder instructions
- Saute Brown, White and Wild Rice garlic and onion powders in oil in extra large 12" nonstick Calphalon Frying pan (with lid) until nutty (the rice, not you).
- Add Rice Soup and water..
- Cook with lid until rice is done (stir occassionally) use brown rice time recommendation on package..
- Add vegetables soup and clam sauce. Stir and simmer until flavors blend well..
- Serve hot in bowls..
- Add a hot boiled potato in the middle of the bowl..
- Break up the potato as desired..
- Pour milk on in bowl to taste and for desired consistency..
- Stir milk as you would a hot cereal..
- Salt and pepper.