Crook Pot Ham hocks and Cabbage.
You can cook Crook Pot Ham hocks and Cabbage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crook Pot Ham hocks and Cabbage
- It's of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- You need 2 cup of chicken stock.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 packages of ham hocks or neck bones (2-3 bones).
- You need 1 of red crush peppers.
- It's 2 head of cabbage.
Crook Pot Ham hocks and Cabbage instructions
- Cook the ham hocks in chicken stock on high for 2-3 hours. You can a little water also. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the meat is tender and falling off the bone, its time to add the cabbage. Cut the cabbage into small chunks or slices and rinse..
- Slowly add the cabbage into the crock pot and stir. You can add more cabbage once it begins to cook done..
- Stir cabbage every hour until cabbage is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add some crush red peppers and Enjoy!.